Greetings, friends In this blog post, I’ll tell you about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, a recently introduced program under PMAYG NIC IN that aims to build affordable housing for rural communities.
We have covered every aspect regarding the pmayg nic in 2022 new list for both urban and Gramin areas in this post. Through the website, one can also check the PMYAG Performance Index.
PMAYG NIC IN: An Overview
PMAYG NIC IN or Pradhan Mantri Gramin Aawas Yojana, Previously known as the Indira Awas Yojana. This social welfare program was established by the Indian government to give housing to the country’s impoverished rural residents. Housing for All by 2022 is a comparable program that was introduced for urban impoverished in 2015. Moreover, one of the main flagship initiatives of the Ministry of Rural Development, the Indira Awas Yojana was introduced in 1985 by Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi with the goal of building homes for the rural people living below the poverty line.
Features Of PMAYG NIC IN 2022 23 Scheme
The salient features of the PMAYG NIC IN 2022 23 scheme are as follows:
- In plain regions, the Central and State governments would split the unit’s cost 60:40, providing Rs. 1.20 lakh in funding for each unit.
- The Union Territory (UT) of Jammu & Kashmir, the Himalayan states, and additionally the northeastern states have a 90:10 ratio with up to Rs. 1.30 lakh in aid for each unit.
- The Center for Union Territories, additionally which includes the Ladakh UT, is providing 100% of the funding.
- MGNREGS pays beneficiaries Rs. 90.95 per day for unskilled labor.
- Beneficiaries are confirmed by Gram Sabhas after being identified using criteria from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC).
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin (SBM-G) in association with MGNREGS or in addition to other programs, up to Rs. 12,000 in assistance would be given for the construction of toilets.
- Direct electronic payments to post office or bank accounts connected to Aadhaar are made.
PMAYG NIC IN Eligibility Requirements
The following qualifying conditions apply, which include specific deprivation scores and different priority lists:
- You and your family shouldn’t own a pucca house anywhere in the country.
- Families that have one or more rooms with kutcha walls and roofs are also eligible.
- families from lower socioeconomic classes, such as those that belong to designated tribes or castes.
- There is a Rs 50000 minimum limit on the Kisan Credit Card.
- In order to qualify, a family member’s income must exceed Rs 10000 per month or be employed by the government.
- The married couple and their children who are not married should make up the family.
- The candidate and any members of their family are not allowed to practice taxes.
- A 2 wheeled, 3 wheeled, or 4 wheeled vehicle may not be owned by the applicant. Additionally, your home should not be occupied by any government employee. Your home doesn’t need a phone or refrigerator..
Documents Required For PMAYG NIC IN
Given below docunmnet are needed for pmayg nic in are:-
- Aadhaar number
- Document granting permission to utilize Aadhaar on the beneficiary’s behalf
- Beneficiary job card number registered with MGNREGA
- Beneficiary Swachh Bharat Mission number
- bank account information
How Can I Apply For The Gramin Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana?
Please follow these guidelines to add or register the beneficiary correctly:
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana website first.
- After that Choose Data Entry from the Awaassoft option on the PMAYG homepage.
- After that Choose the application area from the PMAYG Rural online application login page.
- Fourth, register the user name and make a password in line with panchayat and block level data.
- Lastly, complete the PMAYG online application and submit the details for your bank account. as soon as you have verified the beneficiary’s residence address and picture. You may download the acceptance letter. After that, prepare the order.
How Will I Know My Application Status For PMAYG NIC IN Gramin?
Follow the given below step to know your Application status of PMAYG NIC IN Gramin are:-
- Step1: Go to the PMAYG official website at https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
- Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Awaasoft’ Tab on the webpage.
- Step3: After that, from this page, choose the ‘FTO Tracking’ option.
- Step 4: At last, Enter your PFMS ID or FTO number and the Captcha code. Click “Submit” when finished.
Process To Check The PMAYG NIC IN 2022 New List
Follow the given below step to check the list of pMAY-G beneficiaries are:-
- Visit the official website https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
- After that, you must select the “Report” option under the “Awaassoft” menu, which is the second tab on the homepage.
- After that, A new tab will be opened.
- Lastly, move your pointer to the bottom of the page to see the “Social Audit Reports” section, H.
- Toll-Free Helpline Numbers:1800 11 6446, 1800 11 8111
- Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
PMAYG NIC IN is a transformative initiative providing affordable housing to rural communities in India. Launched under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, additionally it empowers the impoverished by offering financial aid, employment opportunities, and sanitation benefits. Moreover, With user-friendly online applications and transparent tracking, it epitomizes the government’s commitment to ‘Housing for All.’